- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Comments and Suggestions requested on Draft Framework for Implementation of Mission Antyodaya
‘Mission Antyodaya’ seeks to converge government interventions with Gram Panchayats as the basic unit for planning by following a saturation approach by pooling resources – ...
‘Mission Antyodaya’ seeks to converge government interventions with Gram Panchayats as the basic unit for planning by following a saturation approach by pooling resources – human and financial – to ensure sustainable livelihoods. It is a State -led initiative for rural transformation to make a real difference based on measurable outcomes to the lives of 1,00,00,000 households in 5,000 rural clusters or 50,000 Gram Panchayats in 1,000 days.
‘Mission Antyodaya’ Framework for Implementation is based on convergence, accountability and measureable outcomes to ensure that resources are effectively managed in providing sustainable livelihoods for every deprived household based upon SECC, 2011.
The states have selected Gram Panchayats/Clusters under ‘Mission Antyodaya’ which were covered under schemes such as ODF, DAY NRLM, Mission Water Conservation, SAGY/Rurban Cluster, Award Winning GPs, crime/dispute free GPs or specific purpose GPs. Most of these GPs are also in the backward districts of the country.
‘Mission Antyodaya’ is expected to unleash the latent potential of participating GPs through convergence and concerted actions of all the stakeholders and propel these GPs in a virtuous cycle of development.
Ministry of Rural Development invites your suggestions for the Draft Framework for Implementation of Mission Antyodaya.
The detailed Draft Framework for Implementation of Mission Antyodaya can be viewed here.
Last date of submission is 3rd November, 2017, midnight.