- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
#MyHoliwithMyGov: This Holi, share your unique experiences with Pictures!
It is that time of the year again when all of us come together to celebrate the festival of colours, Holi. Make this Holi special by sharing pictures which depict the spirit of the ...
It is that time of the year again when all of us come together to celebrate the festival of colours, Holi. Make this Holi special by sharing pictures which depict the spirit of the festival and tell us how is it celebrated in your local community or native place. On one side there is famous “Barsaane ki Lathmaar Holi”, other side the “Fagua Holi of Bihar” presents unique glimpses of folk culture. Let us join the movement for "Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat" and share our experiences with this festival!
This year, capture and share your vibrant Holi moments and get opportunity to be featured on MyGov’s Instagram page and Ministry of Culture website.
Follow MyGov India on Instagram and share your pictures on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with #MyHoliwithMyGov
Selected pictures will be featured on MyGov's newly launched Instagram Page and Ministry of Culture website.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Photography competition will commence from 1st March 2018 and last date of submission of entries is 15th March 2018, 5:00PM. Good Photographs/ Videos will be posted on MyGov’s Instagram page and social media platforms of Ministry of Culture.
2. The pictures submitted should be copyright free.
3. Every entry must be accompanied with information about Place, Holi Tradition name and brief description about 100 words clearly filled in the comments column. Entries missing these details would not be considered.
4. Entries shall be judged by an internal jury from Ministry of Culture. Top 10 winners shall be featured on MyGov’s Instagram page, and Ministry of Culture website and social media platforms.
6. Entries must focus more on revealing/displaying the tradition aimed at capturing the rich diverse side of Holi. Entries like personal holi celebrations etc. are discouraged.