- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo with Tagline Contest for National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) of Department of Food and Public Distribution
Objective of the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) is to provide food and nutritional security in human life cycle approach, by ensuring access to adequate quantity of ...
Objective of the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) is to provide food and nutritional security in human life cycle approach, by ensuring access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices to people to live a life with dignity and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
The Act is now being implemented pan-India and foodgrains, as per entitlement prescribed under the Act, which are uniform throughout the country, are being allocated by the Central Government to States/UTs. Therefore, in order to preserve the National character of this important initiative for food security and also to highlight the major role of Government of India in ensuring food security of the people, vis-à-vis a very miniscule additional benefit by some State Governments, a distinct logo with a catchy tagline.
Last date of submission is 18th January, 2018 at 5:00PM.
1. The Contest is open to all Indians citizens. Registered Organizations under relevant Indian Laws are also eligible to participate.
2. The employees of Department of Food and Public Distribution and their family members are not eligible for appearing in the contest.
• The winning entry of logo with tagline will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25000/- only. The Department of Food and Public Distribution will however have the freedom to select logo from one entry and tagline from some other entry and in that case prize money will be divided equally between two entries.
• Taxes, if any applicable, will be deducted at source.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria.