- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Name Logo and Design Contest for Integrated Ticketing System (ITS) Mumbai
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) plans to introduce an Integrated Ticketing System (ITS) Smartcard which can be used across all public transport systems in ...
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) plans to introduce an Integrated Ticketing System (ITS) Smartcard which can be used across all public transport systems in MMR. Currently Mumbai has 14 different Public Transport Operators- like Suburban Railways, BEST, Metro, Monorail, NMMT- each with their own ticketing system. Passengers have to buy separate ticket for each operator, stand in long queues to buy tickets, recharge smartcards and get refunds. The proposed system will reduce the ticketing queues, make it easier for customers to purchase tickets and use across all the modes as well as stay connected with the transport services through a common facility mobile app.
The ITS brand will include the following key categories:
i. Name of Mumbai ITS Card: This will be the brand name of ITS in Mumbai. Like many cities in India have branded smartcards – e.g. Kochi 1 in Kochi, Janmarg Card in Ahmedabad, Maha Card in Nagpur, MMRDA seeks to identify a ITS Brand which will become the symbol of integrated transport and ticketing in Mumbai.
ii. Logo for Mumbai ITS System: The Logo will serve as the symbol of Mumbai transport services and the design of the Smart Card will be adopted for printing new smartcard for common mobility facilities.
iii. Design for overall Smartcard assimilating the above: Smartcard design means how the smartcard will look like. It is envisaged that the design will reflect the spirit of Mumbai and its transportation.
The selected logo & design would be widely used across Mumbai for marketing and promotional activities across newspapers, hoardings and television ads.
Thus, MMRDA invites all citizens to participate in designing the Brand Name, Logo and Smart Card for the flagship Integrated Ticketing Scheme.The winners will be selected by an independent panel of experts comprising of officials from major transport operators and experts from reputed design institutes.
This contest has been closed on mygov.in and is now being continued on maharashtra.mygov.in.
All the entries received here will remain valid, and the participants who have already submitted their designs here can also choose to submit their designs on maharashtra.mygov.in.
Click here to participate in the contest