- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition
The Honourable Prime Minister in his “Mann Ki Baat” on 29th July 2017 spoke about a Sankalp to make “Filth – Quit India”. On August 9, 2017, he also issued a clarion call ...
The Honourable Prime Minister in his “Mann Ki Baat” on 29th July 2017 spoke about a Sankalp to make “Filth – Quit India”. On August 9, 2017, he also issued a clarion call to the nation during his speech on the floor of the Lok Sabha to embrace the "Sankalp se Siddhi" movement, and appealed to all citizens to play their role towards achieving a New India by 2022.
To help implement the Honourable Prime Minister’s vision, Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi Essay Competition is being organized as another major step in making Swachhta a Jan Aandolan. Individuals are invited to write essays of not more than 250 words on the theme of Swachhta and describe how they can personally contribute to the Swachh Bharat Mission.
Essay Topic - What can I do for a Clean India?
The essay could be written in any of the following languages - it is mandatory to use the hashtag along with the languages in which the essay has been written: #assamese, #bengali, #bodo, #dogri, #english, #gujarati, #hindi, #kannada, #kashmiri, #konkani, #maithili, #malayalam, #manipuri, #marathi, #nepali, #oriya, #punjabi, #sanskrit, #santhali, #sindhi, #tamil, #telugu and #urdu.
It is mandatory to mention state of domicile with a hashtag (#): #AndamanandNicobarIslands, #AndhraPradesh, #ArunachalPradesh, #Assam, #Bihar, #Chandigarh, #Chhattisgarh, #DadraandNagarHaveli, #DamanandDiu, #Delhi, #Goa, #Gujarat, #Haryana, #HimachalPradesh, #JammuandKashmir, #Jharkhand, #Karnataka, #Kerala, #Lakshadweep, #MadhyaPradesh, #Maharashtra, #Manipur, #Meghalaya, #Mizoram, #Nagaland, #Odisha, #Puducherry, #Punjab, #Rajasthan, #Sikkim, #TamilNadu, #Telangana, #Tripura, #UttarPradesh, #Uttarakhand, #WestBengal
Three winners will be awarded at the national level. Awards will also be given at the State and District levels.
Senior citizens(above 60 years) and differently abled are encouraged to apply using the hashtags #senior and #differentlyabled, respectively, and will be given special recognition at the national awards.
Last date of submission is 8th September, 2017, midnight.
Participants can seek help from their Common Service Centres(CSC) to upload their entries in MyGov. If you need help uploading your entry, please visit your nearest CSC for support
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria