- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Inviting suggestions on Strategy for National Open Digital Ecosystems (NODE)
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), with other departments of the ...
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), with other departments of the
Government of India (GoI), is working on building an enabling ecosystem to leverage digital platforms for transformative social, economic and governance impact, through a citizen-centric approach.
The next step towards improving the lives of Indian citizens in a transformative way, is to build robust ‘National Open Digital Ecosystems’ (NODE), i.e. open and secure digital delivery platforms, anchored by transparent governance mechanisms, which enable a community of partners to unlock innovative solutions, to transform societal outcomes.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has come out with a whitepaper which highlights key elements of NODE and describes the paradigm shift from earlier approaches to digital governance or ‘GovTech’. It establishes design principles that can help realize the full potential of open digital ecosystems to create transformative impact across sectors. The final chapter of the whitepaper lists a set of key questions on which public consultation is sought.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to solicit public comments towards a comprehensive national strategy on NODE. We would like to adopt a participatory process to prepare this strategy and seek perspectives from a broad spectrum of stakeholders including government officials in the Centre and the States, policy researchers, entrepreneurs, technology developers, and civil society, more broadly.
To facilitate the analysis of the comments / feedback, you are requested to please mention page numbers in your feedback. [For example, #Page 26 – Suggestion] This will help us compile and analyse the feedback in a structured manner.
In case you have more than one suggestion to offer, you may find it convenient to type out your comments (with page nos.) in a separate document and upload the same.
Click here to read Strategy for National Open Digital Ecosystems (NODE) Consultation Paper
Last date for submission is 31st May, 2020.