- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Create interesting memes on Valuing our Renewable and Natural Resources & win upto Rs. 5000
On the occasion of World Environment Day- 5th June 2021, Central Pollution Control Board (MOEF&CC) in collaboration with MyGov is organizing and hosting an online ‘Meme ...
On the occasion of World Environment Day- 5th June 2021, Central Pollution Control Board (MOEF&CC) in collaboration with MyGov is organizing and hosting an online ‘Meme Competition’.
The theme of the competition - “Valuing our Renewable and Natural Resources”
The participants can upload their memes based on the following sub-themes:
• Using our natural resources in a sustainable manner
• Use of renewable energy, energy-efficient techniques and methods, etc.
a. The meme should be in Hindi or English language based on the designated sub-themes and then uploaded.
b. Participants should upload the meme in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only
c. Participants should not imprint or watermark meme design.
d. The optimal size of the meme should be 1080 pixels wide by 566 pixels to 1350 pixels high.
e. The meme should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery
f. The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and social media platforms of CPCB.
First Prize: Rs 2500/-
Second Prize: Rs 1500/-
Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
Participation certificate for 10 best entries.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions
The Last Date for Submission of entries is 25th June 2021, 20:00 Hrs.