- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for Kerosene Free Chandigarh
Chandigarh – the “City Beautiful” use to receive 888 KL (KL – Kilo Litre – 1000 Ltrs) of Kerosene Oil every quarter (4 Months) of year. Kerosene is not a clean fuel and ...
Chandigarh – the “City Beautiful” use to receive 888 KL (KL – Kilo Litre – 1000 Ltrs) of Kerosene Oil every quarter (4 Months) of year. Kerosene is not a clean fuel and results in indoor air pollution (when used in cooking), which adversely affects the health especially of women & children. Kerosene is also a time consuming fuel (as compared to LPG) as carbon soot are continuously deposited on utensils while cooking. Police records shows that many burn cases (especially to women, children) happens due to using of Kerosene (unsafely) for cooking. Providing LPG connection to all urban social groups (APL,BPL,PH or AAY) will give them better access to cleaner fuel, would not only improve quality of life but will give a cleaner greener environment to city alongwith reducing the burden of cooking fuel Subsidies on the Government.
In this regard as per the announcement of our Hon’ble PM, Chandigarh Administration has launched a “Kerosene Free City” Scheme in which “deposit free / easy installment” LPG connection is being provided to eligible beneficiaries through their nearest Gas agencies.
For successful implementation & awareness of this initiative we request every citizen of India to design a logo for “Kerosene Free Chandigarh” initiative. The winning Logo will be made part of our Scheme documentation.
Winner will be given prize of Rs 5000.
The last date of submission is 15th March, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.