- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo, Name and Tagline for the Tribal Carnival
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India shall be organizing a “Tribal Carnival” from 12th to 17th February, 2016 in New Delhi. This is an event to depict ...
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India shall be organizing a “Tribal Carnival” from 12th to 17th February, 2016 in New Delhi. This is an event to depict traditional facets of tribal art/culture. The events proposes to be a mix of live musical and dance performances, exhibitions, displays of crafts etc., fashion show, film shows, panel discussions etc. A pride parade by tribal troupes in traditional attire shall be spectacular to watch. A gala event spread over five days with cultural evenings each day. The Carnival promises to be a treat for lovers of art, music, traditional food and one of its kind of non-stop venue for lively entertainment of India’s traditional tribal way of life full of experience and knowledge. A must watch event. The participation is from tribals population throughout the length and bread of the country.
In order to give the pride of place to the event, priority of the same from Government perspective and its advocacy amongst the prospective visitors to the Carnival, it is proposed to provide a name, a logo with related tag line for the Carnival. Entries are invited accordingly and hence this invitation for suggestions on name designing tag line of the Carnival.
This task seeks inputs to suggest a name, design a Logo and a tagline for the Tribal Carnival.
The last date for submission of entries is 28th September, 2015.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.30, 000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only).
In case of multiple winners, the distribution of prized would be as under:-
1. Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) for logo only
2. Rs. 7,500/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) for name only
3. Rs. 7,500/-(Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) for tagline only.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.