- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Healthy Food, Healthy Family-IKS Traditional Food Preparation Competition
Appreciated by many other countries, Bharatiya traditional food has a long history of a few thousands of years. Every state in Bharat has its unique recipes. These signature ...
Appreciated by many other countries, Bharatiya traditional food has a long history of a few thousands of years. Every state in Bharat has its unique recipes. These signature regional dishes of different states have their own authenticity. The amazing use of the various flavours of spices, herbs in these delicacies leave an unforgettable impression on whoever tastes them.
The Traditional Food Preparation competition, being organised by the IKS Division of the Ministry of Education at AICTE invites you to showcase your traditional regional food.
Follow these simple steps:-
1) Make a video of you preparing a dish with an elderly member of your family
2) Submit the video link along with a brief description of your experience (Minimum 200 words- maximum 500 words).
NOTE-This competition is for school children from Classes 6 to 12.
1) The length of the video should strictly be between 3 to 7 minutes, including the beginning and end credits.
2) The video can be in either color or monochrome in time-lapse/normal mode.
3) The video has to be shot in HD format within the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
4) The video should begin with an introduction of yourself with your name, age, class, school and the name of the elderly family member and your relationship with them. Tell us how the dish is prepared, what are its ingredients, preparation time and why it is special in your tradition.
5) The accompanying text should explain in greater detail what you have said in the video.
Last date of Submission is 31st August 2022
Click Here for Terms and Conditions (PDF-107kb)