- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Idea Challenge Programme- 4.0
Apiary – Centre of Entrepreneurship in Blockchain Technology is a Blockchain focused Technology & Business Incubator (TBI) located at STPI, Gurugram. Apiary CoE has a mandate to ...
Apiary – Centre of Entrepreneurship in Blockchain Technology is a Blockchain focused Technology & Business Incubator (TBI) located at STPI, Gurugram. Apiary CoE has a mandate to onboard 100 start-ups over 5 years. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Electronics & Information technology (MeitY).
The objective of this Challenge is to identify & support potential cutting-edge IT entrepreneurs especially in the field of Blockchain and significantly contribute towards product development, job creation and enhance economic health of the region.
The theme for the ICP 4.0 is “BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION THRU EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES”
The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups& Entrepreneurs who are working in Blockchain domain.
The start-up must be incorporated as a
• Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
• Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
• Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008).
Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme. This is not a mandatory requirement for applying. However, start-ups must confirm to the definition of Start-ups prescribed by DPIIT.
The start-up must be registered/incorporated within last 10 years as on date of opening of challenge. Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate. However, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
Start-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
Innovative & Scalable:
Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Haryana Registered Start-ups:
Start-ups from Haryana State are encouraged to participate in this program
Applicants may directly apply through this link: https://innovate.stpinext.in/about-us/apiary_icp_4.0