- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for Natural Farming
Agriculture has emerged as a reliable sector to hold economic impetus for India when the world is facing economic contraction due to one of the most deadly and challenging ...
Agriculture has emerged as a reliable sector to hold economic impetus for India when the world is facing economic contraction due to one of the most deadly and challenging pandemic. To strengthen economy & self-sustainability, the call for ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ is announced as a big opportunity for Agriculture and allied sectors.
Natural Farming (NF) is a chemical free natural farming system wherein use of low-cost inputs (cow dung/ urine and plant extract based) coupled with recommended agronomic practices like mulching, intercropping is promoted.
In this regard, Ministry invites the citizens across the country to design a logo for the scheme.
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
• The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
• Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
• Logo should be designed in a colored format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
• The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of Natural Farming program.
• The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
• Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
• Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
• All the entries received would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
• The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well communicated is the theme of Natural Farming program
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
• Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of the winner.
The selected winner will be awarded a prize money of Rs.20000/-.
The last date for submission is 14th February,2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.(PDF-133KB)