- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Open Poster Making Competition
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and ...
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and statutory rights of women. The Commission initiates programmes that aid empowerment and holistic development of women so that they are capable to gain access to opportunities and make their own decisions.
Health is a major concern worldwide. Women and children form an important pillar of society and it is crucial to focus on their health and nutrition. The health concerns of women are numerous and influenced by various factors like gender disparities, early marriage, domestic violence and sexual abuse, malnutrition, poverty, illiteracy, and access to quality healthcare.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is making serious efforts to address this issue. The Prime Minister’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nutrition or POSHAN Abhiyaan or National Nutrition Mission is the Government of India’s flagship programme to improve nutritional outcomes for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. Launched on the occasion of the International Women’s Day on 8 March 2018 from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan, the POSHAN Abhiyaan directs the attention of the country towards the problem of malnutrition and addresses it in a mission mode. To give momentum to POSHAN Abhiyan, the ‘National Council on India’s Nutrition Challenges’ on 24th July 2018 decided to celebrate the month of September as Rashtriya Poshan Maah.
Taking into account the celebration of the fourth Rashtriya Poshan Maah (September 2021) under ‘Poshan Abhiyan, the Commission has organized an Open Poster Making Competition’ through MyGov Portal with an aim to generate awareness, promote the nutrition status and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
The Competition will be open to all.
The participants in this online Poster Making Competition may use A3 or A4 sheet for the Poster.
Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.
i. Eating Right- Make my plate;
ii. Men in action for improved nutrition among women;
iii. Building a Sisterhood of Success: Empowering Women for Improved Nutrition;
iv. Breaking the Intergenerational Cycle of Under-nutrition.
• Start Date: 6th September, 2021
• Last Date of Submission: 30th September, 2021
The prize for the top entries is as follows:
Top 5 (five) regional entries (North, East, West, South and Central) to receive a Certificate + Rs. 5,000/- reward each from National Commission for Women.
Click here for the Participation form- DOC (93.5 KB)
Click here for the Terms & Conditions- PDF (439 KB)