- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Ideas for Panchayat-Vision@2047
Covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ iconic week, ...
Covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ iconic week, let’s provide a strong source of inspiration to all citizens of this country inviting their ideas on the PanchayatVision@2047.
A streamlined governance, especially at the local level benefits the nation as a whole. India is a signatory to the UN 2030 Agenda to achieve inclusive and people-centric sustainable development through the 17 SDGs.
Thus, with greater cooperation from the citizens of India, efforts of the Government of India and the local bodies towards a qualitative and quantitative transformation of the Panchayati Raj System would be fulfilled.
Last date to share your ideas is 14th May 2022.
I think in panchayati system there is a need of massive change ..there is a need of educated sarpanch who has a atleast degree of graduation ...
Every village should connected with at least one Agricultural officer to guide the people in Agriculture field,it will leads to better production in agriculture.
Should create a small body with youth as members consisting of 10-15 members.
1: This group is assigned to look after the major and minor issues and inform it to the concerned authorities.
2: Encourage every family to provide their children education at any cost.
3: Give essential support to families on their financial crisis.
4: Schedule joint gathering to understand their needs and do the necessaries.
5: If there are matters that society is unable to make it possible approach the concerned officers and try making it possible.
6: Involve all age of people in cleaning and give possible ideas to ensure good sanitation.
7: Encourage them to do creative jobs ( cottage industrial jobs) to enhance their financial stability.
Monthly inspection from authorities to check whether everything is undergoing properly and take necessary actions on misusing the positions.
People of the locality should have the space to express their trouble with the member's decisions.
1) Need to make sure that each and every house holds are getting enough water for daily purposes as well as for daily requirements.
2) A fulfledged public library with all facilities.
3) Every ward must have an effective waste management system.
4) A fulfledged public ground for all physical activities like- sports, yoga, martial arts, athletics etc.
5) A Review Committee or a Review Panel for every Panchayats to monitor, to review and to analyze the Panchayat activities that works based upon public feedback which publish the report periodically.
ಪ್ರತಿ ಗ್ರಾಮ ಪಂಚಾಯತಿಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾಗ ಗುರುತಿಸಿ ಸಂತೆ ನಡೆಸುವ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯೆ.ಸಂತೆ ಎಂದರೆ ಜನಪದರು ವಾರದ ಒಂದು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ದಿನ, ಒಂದು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಒಟ್ಟುಗೂಡಿ ತಮ್ಮ ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಹುಟ್ಟುವಳಿಗಳನ್ನು ವಿನಿಮಯ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಆರ್ಥಿಕ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ (ಸ್ಯಾಂಡಿ). ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತಿಯ ಹಂತದಲ್ಲಿ ಹುಟ್ಟಿಕೊಂಡ ಒಂದು ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆಯಿದು.
India is democratic state. Panchayats are to be utilized for proper participation of people. The efforts of Government are not properly implemented. Keen watch on implementation of various schemes is required. Real facts are to be collected. So many issues like caste discrimination , gender inequality and deceiving of people , corruption, misuse of public money can be avoided through ethic Education and strengthening of Grampanchayats. This should be done because of community participation and clean politics.
One of our people commented that cow is the mother . I need to tell all the organisms are gods creation so please dont separate animals also through caste . All gods have all organisms with them . So please dont comment particularly . It shows that we are not " INDIANS ". So please dont tell like that. Its my Request. 🙏🙏
Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. Follow the three "R's" to conserve natural resources and landfill space.
Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. You can get involved in protecting your watershed, too.
Educate. When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
Conserve water. The less water you use, the less runoff and wastewater that eventually end up in the ocean.
Choose sustainable. Learn how to make smart seafood .
Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
Use long-lasting light bulbs. Energy efficient light bulbs reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Also flip the light switch off when you leave the room!
Plant a tree. Trees provide food and oxygen. They help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
Don't send chemicals into our waterways. Choose
नई योजनाओं को बनाने के बजाय पुरानी योजनाओं का क्रियान्वयन सुनिश्चित किया जाना चाहिए
बापू का ग्राम सुराज /रामराज, यही अवधारणा लिए हुए था कि, ग्राम पूर्ण रूप से स्वावलंबी हों। ग्रामों को पूरी तरह उर्जा स्वावलंबी बनाने में,पवन ऊर्जा, solar power plant, सोलर पंप,घरों की छतें सोलर पैनल से बनाते हुए,यह किया जा सकता है। ग्राम पंचायतों के माध्यम से यह सब संभव है।