- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share your inputs on use of Y Break App
Start Date :
May 19, 2023
Last Date :
Jun 05, 2023
23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
MyGov, in collaboration with the Ministry of AYUSH, is organizing Y-Break Discussion. Y-Break App is a digital platform to promote Yoga practice in the working population to ...
MyGov, in collaboration with the Ministry of AYUSH, is organizing Y-Break Discussion. Y-Break App is a digital platform to promote Yoga practice in the working population to de-stress, refresh and re-focus at their workplace to increase their productivity, and consists of Asanas, Pranayama and Dhyana
MDNIY, MoA & MyGov is pleased to host a discussion to pick the minds of all Indians on the “Role of Y-Break in Working professional to scale up Yoga practice for a larger impact in lifestyle & Physical Activity”.
the name is already very confusing.
This app should have options like for normal people, for Hypertension people, for Diabetic people,for Hypertension & Diabetes people,for Ashthama people etc.
I had sent a suggestion 7 hours back for a pressing matter today.
In continuation to that if the government makes and published a rule to ban Male Coaches for women athletes the a signal will go out to the whole nation that the present government is taking strong measures and means business on Sexual harrasment of women.
Sir, please forgive me if it is not possible or wrong in your view because my contention is only to bring peace on this national issue currently.
later on after a carefully study some law could be enacted so that there is no room for Sexual harrasment of athletes.
I have given my suggestion in my earlier submission.
However the Experts views and opinions can override flaws in my suggestions.
my organizations have been conducting such sessions with the initiative from top mgt.
it's benefit to self and organisations are not arithmetic progression but geo progression.
GOVT's initiative with Ayush ministry will benefit crores of people and ultimately nation
Y(yoga) Break should be renamed as Y Boost or Y heal or Y ME ?
bring more positivity
Inputs on use of Y Break App
FIXING OF NATIONAL YOGA TIME AND IDENTIFYING A FEW YOGASANAS FOR PREFERRED PRACTICE DAILY
Any collective activity performed same time within across a geographically bound national area is contributive to buiding a powerful sense of bonding oneness. Therefore, I would suggest that the government or some cultural organisation identify a few simple and easy to practice yogasanas such as Vajrasana, Gomukhasana, Sukhasana, Halasana, Paschimottanasana or the like and suggest a daily time schedule running atleast three slots of 3 minutes a day for the general public to practice at their will. The response may not be very encouraging at the beginning, but over a time period, the things will change and will turn into an amazingly change making experience. The only thing is that some one agency has to take the lead.
Probably awareness creation about the app from all levels , people may start using. It is good one. Some people not aware of about this app.
Transformational Reorganisation is essential in Nursing Education, Administration, Research and Training is the need of the hours
Respected Honourable PM sir, I request you that please accept my suggestions about yoga practicing at working place.
1. yoga practicing is lead to person as holistic personality
2.practicing of yoga at working place for maintaining desirable health to make right decisions at right time.
3.practicing of yoga can promote the concepts of sthitha pragna to emotional balance of working force at their working place.
4.yoga practicing lead to divine attitude, righteousness attitude and promoting working culture at working place.
5. yoga promotes sincerity among the working force for attain aims and objectives of firm.
6.yoga practicing is creates coordination, Cooperation and helping culture among the working forces integration.
7.practising of yoga creates natural environment and ethical values at working place.
8.yoga practicing is lead to friendly relationships of working force at working place