- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Art Competition for World Environment Day
Due to nationwide lockdown, Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of Bihar in association with Bihar pollution control board is going to organize Online art ...
Due to nationwide lockdown, Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of Bihar in association with Bihar pollution control board is going to organize Online art Competition to celebrate World Environment Day 2020 on the online platforms. The department is organizing the online art competition on the theme of BIO-Diversity for encouraging awareness and action to protect our environment.
Participant can submit their artworks in four different categories, that is, Painting, Sketching, Digital Art and Photography.
Each Category will have three themes
1. Wildlife (Fauna) – Animals, Birds, reptiles, amphibians etc.
2. Wilderness Landscape of Bihar.
3. Places of Eco-tourist importance of Bihar.
The theme of all the artistic creations have to be situated within the State of Bihar, but the entries can come from anywhere in the world.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
Prize and Recognition
Top 3 selected winners from each category will be given an online certificate.
Cash Prize-1st Prize - Rs.25,000/-, 2nd Prize Rs.15,000/-, 3rd Prize Rs.10,000/-, Consolation Prize Rs.5000/- (5 selected participants)
Painting, Sketching, Digital Art Competition
Each category has Cash Prize- 1st Prize Rs. 15,000/-, 2nd Prize Rs. 10,000/-, 3rd Prize Rs.5,000/-, Consolation Prize Rs.3000/- (5 selected participants)
Last date of submission is 2nd June 2020.