- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Coin a Suitable Name For- One Nation One Card
All the citizens of India are requested to Participate in the “Coin a suitable name for One Nation One Card” Contest. ...
All the citizens of India are requested to Participate in the “Coin a suitable name for One Nation One Card” Contest.
Digital Payment is one of the focus areas of the Government for creation of a cashless and inclusive economy. Government of India is making efforts for providing the facility of seamless digital payment to all citizens of India in a convenient manner.
With the vision of One Card for all Payment systems, a National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) has been conceptualized by the Government, as an easy and convenient payment instrument, which can be used across Public transport (Bus, Metro, etc.) and can also be used for retail payments. This card can be used as a normal debit card and also has a unique stored value feature, which can be used for digital payments in offline mode, thus making it a solution of choice for Public Transport and small retail shops.
National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) may be used for all payment applications (low value – offline/high value – online) including transit, retail, toll, parking and smart cities. The idea is to promote “One Nation One Card” for empowering all citizens to use a single card for all kind of payments.
All the citizens of India are requested to suggest a suitable name for the NCMC card, by participating in “Coin a suitable name for One Nation One Card” Contest. The name should highlight the NCMC as an easy and convenient mode of Digital Payment and should be appealing, memorable and easily recognizable by the public.
The best entry attracts a cash prize of ₹ 10,000 /- (INR TEN THOUSAND). Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions before submitting your entry.
The last date of submission is 27th August, 2018 (1730 hrs).
Click here to read Terms and Condition
For any contest-related queries, please write to:
Mr. Ajay Chandrakar,
Scientist B, Ministry of Electronics & IT