- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a logo for 100th Episode of Mann Ki Baat
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s monthly Radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has given a new lease of life to the medium of Radio, which was not very long ago increasingly becoming ...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s monthly Radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has given a new lease of life to the medium of Radio, which was not very long ago increasingly becoming anachronistic. Experts in the field of mass communication consider ‘Mann Ki Baat’ to have played a significant role in keeping Radio relevant.
Many surveys/stories have highlighted the massive impact Mann Ki Baat has had on the lives of ordinary men and women, be it vis-à-vis behaviour change or increased awareness. This programme has touched the lives of Millions across the country. It will complete its 100th edition in April 2023.
Mann Ki Baat has been conceived and implemented around the idea of civic engagement and participation, right from the formulation of the name of this programme to the choice of topics and calls to action that the PM includes in this programme, for example, urging people to wear Khadi, a selfie with daughter, asking people to post pictures of places they travel, and much more.
In the same spirit, to mark the 100th episode of Mann Ki Baat, All India Radio is seeking a logo design. The logo should have an attractive design depicting the ‘100th episode of Mann Ki Baat'. It should be reproable in multiple formats for multiple platforms.
• Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only.
• The Logo should be designed on a digital platform.
• Logo should be designed in color. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
• The Logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook and on printed materials such as press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
• The Logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
Cash Prize–Rs.1 Lakh
Last date for submission of Entries – February 1,2023
For Terms and conditions Click Here(Pdf-134Kb)