- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
eGreetings Design Contest for Ram Navami 2017
Ram Navami is one of the most auspicious occasions in India, to commemorate the birth of ‘Lord Rama'. MyGov invites its users to create e-Greeting cards capturing the spirit of ...
Ram Navami is one of the most auspicious occasions in India, to commemorate the birth of ‘Lord Rama'. MyGov invites its users to create e-Greeting cards capturing the spirit of reverence for Lord Rama.
The last date of submission is 27th March, 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 29th March, 2017 – 14th April, 2017, top 3 designs will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
4. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
5. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions; however, MyGov and e-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.