- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Fit India Freedom Run
“RUNNING: The human body’s most raw form of FREEDOM” ...
“RUNNING: The human body’s most raw form of FREEDOM”
Fit India Movement is conducting Fit India Freedom Run from 15th August – 2nd October 2020 to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”. You can-
Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
Break-up your runs.
Run your own race at your pace.
Track your kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
Who Can Participate:
1. All citizens of India above the age of 18 years are eligible to participate.
2. The participants should have a device to measure their daily run. It can either be a smartphone in which Google Fit/Apple Fit apps are installed or the run can be recorded on a Smart Watch,
All the organizers and participants who submit their running data will be provided with an e-certificate by Fit India Movement.
Partners: To view the organizers list, please log on to https://fitindia.gov.in/fit-india-freedom-run-registration/
Mode of Participation:
Participation can be done through Fit India Website either on Organiser’s platform or
Those who have undertaken their own run can individually submit their data and download the certificate.