- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
"India @70 Years of Freedom" - Doordarshan Short Film Contest
Doordarshan is organising a short film contest named "India @70 years of freedom" on various themes on the occasion of 70th Anniversary of Independence. ...
Doordarshan is organising a short film contest named "India @70 years of freedom" on various themes on the occasion of 70th Anniversary of Independence.
"India @70 years of freedom" is an initiative of Doordarshan to create awareness, education, encouragement and enlightenment about Inspiring, real-life stories of ordinary people who have made a difference to the society to rid the society of some evil or malpractice, educate and enlighten people about the importance of Independence, freedom struggle, freedom fighters and to instil the feeling of patriotism.
Film competition categories are:
1. Inspiring, real-life stories of ordinary people who have made a difference to the society to rid the society of some evil or mal practice – up to 3 min duration
2. Films that interestingly educate and enlighten people about the importance of Independence – up to 2 min duration
3. Commercials that create awareness about the independence struggle, patriotism, freedom from some evil or mal practice in the society – up to 1 minute.
Animation films, mobile films and films of any other genre produced with broadcast quality can participate in this contest.
Registration is open to all Indian nationals. Any language. But regional language films are to be supported with English or Hindi transcription.
Interested participants can take part in all the three categories of the contest.
A jury comprising communication experts, social entrepreneurs and film makers will judge the 3-minute, 2-minute and 1-minute films separately.
The best three films in each of the three categories will get Rs 50,000/-, Rs. 30,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- respectively and a merit certificate.
The films will be first screened on Doordarshan and then released on YouTube, from where all the good films will go viral. The films will also be used by Doordarshan extensively in their workshops and training programs.
The participants are required to download and print the contest registration form from the link given below. They will then upload their videos on YouTube and set the privacy of the videos as "Unlisted"*. The URL of this Unlisted Video needs to be submitted on MyGov.
The last date for submitting entries is 31st August, 2017, midnight.
Click here to download the Registration Form
Click here to read the Rules and Regulations of the contest
List of documents required while submitting entries is mentioned below:
1. Completed/Signed Entry Form
2. Film Description (100 Words or Less)
3. Transcription in English/Hindi in case of regional language
4. Complete Production Credits
5. Director’s Bio-data
6. List of Previous and Planned Screenings
Note: All the above mentioned documents are required to be submitted in a PDF Format, along with the YouTube URL of Unlisted Video. Failing to do so will result in disqualification of entry.
*Unlisted Video means the video will be visible only to the people who have the URL of the video