- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Mascot Design Contest for IEPFA
Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA) is a Statutory Body established by the Government of India implementing the provision of Section 125 of the Companies Act, ...
Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA) is a Statutory Body established by the Government of India implementing the provision of Section 125 of the Companies Act, 2013. The authority has a dual mandate of promoting awareness about investors' education and protection pertaining to the interests of investors and making refunds of shares, unclaimed dividends, matured deposits/debentures etc., to the rightful claimant through the proper channel.
IEPFA is the youngest & only organisation of its kind having the legislative mandate of promoting inclusive financial literacy for the entire country with a population of 1.4 billion again with those handful officers. Since its inception on September 07, 2016, under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the authority is putting its best to educate and empower the Indian masses to ensure a financially cognizant society. Adhering to its mandate, IEPFA has conducted more than 67,000 on ground Investor Awareness Programmes, reaching 30 lakh citizens of rural, semi-urban and urban areas to spread awareness related messages to the general public such as not to fall prey to fraudulent & Ponzi schemes, thereby protecting small/vulnerable investors.
IEPFA has two major mandates to achieve which may be seen as under: -
• To Ensure refund of shares, unclaimed dividends, matured deposits/debentures of the investors.
• To Promote investors' education, awareness & protection.
The authority has also been conducting various activities to convey the message of inclusive financial literacy, investors education, protection & empowerment, it also observing 75 Years of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ on the lines of 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence. The official journey of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” commenced on 12th March, 2021 for the 75th anniversary of our Independence, and will culminate on August 15, 2023.
To mark this spirit of glory and to take it further with the theme India 2.0: Vision for India in 2047 where Investors are Smart, Informed & Empowered; IEPFA is announcing a series of run up contests & competitions, one of which is a “Pehchaan” a hybrid Mascot designing competition by IEPFA for students and general public at pan India level.
The objective of the competition is to sensitise the people about the value of money and to prepare for making informed financial decisions.
The competition is categorized based on age as follows: -
Category-I: 11 to 18 Yrs.
Category-II: 19 Yrs. and above
[Please note: Participant should mention the category in which he/she is applying in the description box.]
Selection criteria: Original, Creative, Innovative, Relatable, Concept and relevant to the contest theme and furnished with a suitable tagline.
Click here to know THEME, COMPONENTS, AWARDS & RECOGNITION and TIMELINE
Last Date of submission is 30th September 2022
Click here for terms and conditions (PDF-119kb)