- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Open Poetry Writing Competition: Find your voice against Gender Violence
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and ...
The National Commission for Women, a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and statutory rights of women. The Commission initiates program which aids empowerment and holistic development of women so that they are capable to gain access to opportunities and make their own decisions.
International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women was launched in 2000 by the U.N General Assembly. It is observed annually on November 25th. International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women seeks to raise awareness about violence against women. This day aims to eliminate violence by removing stigma and encouraging women to speak out against abusers. This day defines violence against women as any act of gender-based violence that results in or is likely to result in, physical, sexual, or psychological harm to women. The goal of this day is to achieve equality, development, and peace. It aims toward the fulfillment of women's and girls’ human rights.
In pursuance of its mandate and in order to achieve the goal of ‘Elimination of Violence against Women’, the Commission aims at organizing an ‘Open Poetry Writing Competition’, through MyGov Portal on 25th November 2021. The aim of the programme is to promote equality, development, and peace among the masses.
Top 5 (five) submissions will receive a Certificate and Rs. 5,000/- reward from National Commission for Women.
Certificate of Participation will be issued to all participants.
The Competition will be open to all. The Poem should be within 50-200 words and can be in English/Hindi. The participants can submit their entries on any one of the following topics:
i. Finding Freedom;
ii. I am today’s Woman
iii. They say: This was My Fate
iv. Raise your Voice
v. Breaking the Silence against Violence
The last date of submission is 24th December, 2021.
Click here to read the terms and conditions.