- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Orientation Course on Nonviolent Communication
Friends, most of us across the world are in lockdown due to Coronavirus. We are all attuned in indulging in constructive activities during the course of the day- either we are ...
Friends, most of us across the world are in lockdown due to Coronavirus. We are all attuned in indulging in constructive activities during the course of the day- either we are working, teaching or studying. But Coronavirus has forced us to remain within the four walls of our house. While many of us may be spending time in honing the hobbies they are passionate about, some may be spending time listening to music, seeing television or even expanding their addiction of the social media.
Here is an offering from Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, the national memorial of Mahatma Gandhi in New Delhi to pursue an interesting Orientation course on Nonviolent Communication.
The Samiti has been imparting training in Nonviolent Communication for all sections of the society- right from students to judicial officers and civil servants. Nonviolent Communication is a powerful tool of effective communication which helps individuals to connect and engage with not only themselves but their families, friends and the society at large. It is based on pillars of Gandhian nonviolence- mutual respect, understanding, acceptance, appreciation and compassion.
Nonviolent Communication not only helps in emotional bridge building but also is an important tool to resolve disputes and conflicts. If we nurture the habit of using nonviolent communication in our daily lives, we will be able to overcome many problems in our families and society.
So, friends, we welcome you onboard to this simple, yet fun-filled course on nonviolent communication. We are sure you will enjoy it and most importantly imbibe its elements in your daily lives. Refresh yourself by being part of this course.
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti will give you a certificate to all those who take up this online course.
The following is the course structure:
1)What is Nonviolent Communication?
2)Elements of Nonviolent Communication…
3) Practicing Nonviolent Communication in our daily lives
Come on, you do not have to give any exams to get a certificate.
Just go through the course materials which you can download from www.gandhismriti.gov.in or
attached PDF (English)/(Hindi).
Once reader completely reads & understands these volumes then he/she is requested to share in-depth all that he/she has grasped then share your reflections to the following 7 questions:
Click here to read the questions.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.