- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Photography with Railways Competition
Click snaps of Indian Railways and win exciting prizes - courtesy of Ministry of Railways. ...
Click snaps of Indian Railways and win exciting prizes - courtesy of Ministry of Railways.
Ministry of Railways has taken unique initiative by giving the fans and those passionate about Indian Railways an opportunity to participate in a photography contest.
As part of this competition, rail enthusiasts are encouraged to upload photographs (having minimum resolution of 300 dpi and minimum size of 2MB) on MyGov Platform. The copyright of the submitted photographs will be with Indian Railways.
Selected photographs will be displayed at national level exhibitions at various metro stations of the country. Three lucky winners (each) at different levels, namely divisional level, zonal level and National level will be awarded with decent prize money. Each awardee will also be given certificate and free 3A pass along with one companion to and from their home locations to place of award ceremony.
Photography competition will commence from 26th January 2018 and last date of submission of entries is 26th February 2018, 5:00PM. Each day one photograph will be posted on social media platforms of Indian Railways.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
Note: Every entry must be accompanied with information about Place, Station and Division, clearly filled in the comments column. Entries missing these details would not be considered.
For any contest-related queries, please write to:
Ms. Usha Bhayana
Dept. Director - Public Relations