- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Poster Making Competition on 'Cheetah In Its Habitat'
In the first of its Kind Operation, Cheetah will be introduced in India after being Extinct for decades, let's all come together and celebrate this landmark step by the Ministry of ...
In the first of its Kind Operation, Cheetah will be introduced in India after being Extinct for decades, let's all come together and celebrate this landmark step by the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
For Our Young friends join the celebrations and participate in the Poster Making Competition on the theme 'Cheetah In Its Habitat'.
• The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
• The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
• Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
• One participant can submit only one entry.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be:
Prize for the winner: INR 5000/-
Second prize for Runner up: INR 3000/-
Third prize for Second runner up: INR 2000/-
Selected entries will be featured on MyGov social media handles as well as Ministry's social media handles.
Last date of submission is 16th September,2022
For Terms & Condition Click Here (PDF - 155KB)