- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Short Film Competition on Divyangjan Sashaktikaran 2017 – TV Spots
The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt of India is organising 'Short Film Competition on ...
The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt of India is organising 'Short Film Competition on Divyangjan Sashaktikaran 2017 - TV Spots' in association with Directorate of Film Festivals (DFF), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India.
The Competition is being organised in order to create awareness on Accessible India Campaign and to promote various schemes of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) (DEPwD) among common masses. The Department invites entries from common citizens. The participants may submit their entries shot with any electronic devices in HD format only.
The last date of application submission is 31st August, 2017.
The ‘TV Spots’ should be based on Accessible India Campaign theme and the duration should not be more than 50 seconds of duration.
Winners will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,00,000 and Rs. 3,00,000 for First and Second positions respectively.
The participants may download application form along with authorization letter and rules and regulations from links given below.
Click here to read the Rules and Regulations of the contest
The award function will be held tentatively in October, 2017 at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
Note: All participants are requested to submit the items mentioned below. Failing to do so, will result in disqualification of entry-
1. URL of Unlisted Video uploaded on YouTube
2. Application Form (PDF)
3. Authorization Letter (PDF)
4. Filmmaker's Photograph (JPEG/PNG/PDF)
5. Film Stills (JPEG/PNG/PDF)