- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
STPI launches 2nd Cohort Challenge of IMAGE- A STPI CoE in Gaming, VFX, CV & AI for Start-ups
a)To nurture and develop the ecosystem for innovation in the Gaming, VFX, Computer Vision & AI Industry.
b)To seed and support start-ups in the Gaming, VFX, Computer Vision & AI Industry under strategic guidance by technology leaders and domain experts.
c)To create/provide access to the required infrastructure and R & D / lab facilities for start-ups for development and validation of solution from design to prototyping to democratize innovation in collaboration with Government, Industry, and academia.
d)To provide business and technological mentorship & guidance in the domain, networking services linking up with funding sources and others.
e)To provide support for the creation of IPs domestically and legal consultancy services.
Location: Software Technology Parks of India, IMAGE incubation, 2nd Floor, 14 & 15, Software Units Layout, HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Chief Mentor: Mr. Shashidhar Reddy, Vice President, and Centre Head, M/s Qualcomm India (P) Ltd.
Government: MeitY, STPI, Govt of Telangana
Academia: IIIT - Hyderabad
Industry Association: Telangana VFX, Animation and Gaming Association (TVAGA), The Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association (HYSEA) The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Hyderabad.
Funding: Hyderabad Angeles and SucSEED Indovation Fund
Facilities & Services: The services available for the beneficiaries shall include
a)State-of-the-art plug and play incubation space of 10,000 Sq ft.
b)Seed funding to selected start-ups from IMAGE CoE
c)30 Lakh Seed Fund to eligible start-ups from SucSEED Indovation Fund
d)Technology, Domain & Strategic Mentoring
e)Demo day pitch training & funding opportunity with investors
f)Plug & Play Infrastructure support
g)Access to Mocap Studio & CVAI Lab
h)IPR Related Support Services
Target Beneficiaries: 140 start-ups over a period of 5 Years.
STPI IMAGE is inviting applications for the 2nd Cohort Program of IMAGE COE from the Start-ups in Gaming, VFX, Computer Vision & AI domain.
The last date to apply is 26th June 2021.
More information on this can be obtained from http://image.stpi.in/