- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
#TunesForShoonya – A Jingle Competition for Shoonya – Zero Pollution Mobility campaign
The Shoonya campaign has come together with MyGov India to invite entries for a Jingle Competition - #TunesForShoonya Challenge. The Shoonya campaign invites participants to make ...
The Shoonya campaign has come together with MyGov India to invite entries for a Jingle Competition - #TunesForShoonya Challenge. The Shoonya campaign invites participants to make jingles – a short catchy audio clip - that reflects a message on zero pollution mobility, electric vehicles and their associated clean air and health benefits, and the environment. The participants are encouraged to share the link of their jingles in the description box below.
i. Message on zero pollution mobility, electric vehicles, and their associated benefits such as cost savings, clean air and health benefits, emission mitigation, etc.
ii. Elements relevant to the sustainable mobility industry, including but not limited to two-wheelers, three-wheelers, and four-wheelers. In addition,
iii. Each entry should include:
a. The audio of a maximum of 30 seconds
b. The title for the jingle (not more than 5 words)
iv. The description for the jingle (not exceeding 10 words)
v. The lyrics used in the jingle
vi. The jingle can be in any official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English.
vii. Each jingle should be less than 5 MB.
viii. The entry should be original and not have been previously published in any print or digital media.
ix. The entry should not include copyrighted or trademarked images and logos.
x. The audio will be judged on its creativity, innovation, audio/music quality, and consumer-friendly content.
You can also share your entry on social media channels and tag @Shoonya_India and use #TunesForShoonya and share the link below. However, the official submission of the entry will only be done through www.mygov.in and not through social media. Only the submissions received via the MyGov website will be considered for the competition.
Prizes for the contest:
•1st prize: Rs. 5,000/-
•2nd prize: Rs. 3,000/-
•3rd prize: Rs. 2,000/-
The top 10 entries will receive a certificate of participation and the top 3 will get featured on the Shoonya campaign's social media pages/website.
Last Date of Submission is 5th February 2023
For Terms and Condition Click here(PDF 121KB)