- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
UTSAV- Portal for Festival, Events and Live Darshan
Ministry of Tourism has developed UTSAV, a portal for Festival, Events and Live Darshan across the country. This portal showcases the month-wise and State wise calendar contents on ...
Ministry of Tourism has developed UTSAV, a portal for Festival, Events and Live Darshan across the country. This portal showcases the month-wise and State wise calendar contents on festivals, Events and Online Pooja/Aarti. The UTSAV portal was launched by Shri G. Kishan Reddy, Hon’ble Union Minister (Tourism, Culture & DONER), on the inaugural day of ‘Amrit Samagam Conference’, held on 12-13 April 2022 in New Delhi.
The Utsav Portal aims to showcase all the events, festivals, and Live Darshans across India to promote different regions of the country as popular tourist destinations worldwide.The Portal will be accessed on https://utsav.gov.in/. The Utsav Portal website, a digital initiative launched by the Ministry of Tourism, aims to showcase all the events, festivals and live darshans across India to promote different regions of the country as popular tourist destinations worldwide.
The objective is to showcase various elements, dates and details of the events and festivals of India on a global platform and increase tourism awareness, attractions, and opportunities by providing tourists with contextual digital experiences in the form of visually appealing photographs and stills from the events. Additionally, the objective is also to let the devotees and travelers experience and view the sights of some of the well-known religious divine shrines in India in the form of Live Darshan.
The Utsav portal will also have the official social media links, official websites, brochures, contact details of the organizing committee and the details of how to reach the destination through the air, rail and roadways conveniently, thus establishing a better contact with the tourists and aiding the visitors in planning their trip to these destinations. The immersive experience-based content is provisioned on the website under various categories like Art & Culture, Spiritual, Music, Seasonal, Culinary, Dance, Sports & Adventure, Harvest and Expo & Exhibitions. There is a section that lists the major festivals celebrated in India to ensure that international and domestic travelers can plan their trips for these festivals well in advance.
The website aims at showcasing the beauty of India, the land of festivals, in a global arena by aiding travelers with compelling, relevant, and contextualized digital experiences enhancing tourism awareness, attraction and multiplying the travelling opportunities.
The website now comprises a plethora of information on more than 80 events, festivals and live darshans from 28 States and 9 UTs along with detailed attractions. The website will be dynamic and constantly evolving with additional new information about all the upcoming events, festivals, and exhibitions, periodically.
My Gov encourages users to visit the Utsav platform/website, where users can find information about various events, festivals, and can watch real-time darshans across the nation.