- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Suggestions on Reforms for Strengthening for Periodic Assessment and Accreditation of All Higher Educational Institutions
To address the growing concerns in the present Accreditation and Ranking systems of the Government of India had constituted a High-Level Committee. This Committee considered the ...
To address the growing concerns in the present Accreditation and Ranking systems of the Government of India had constituted a High-Level Committee. This Committee considered the introduction of strategic reforms consistent with the vision of the National Education Policy 2020 and the need for adopting a simple, trust-based, objective and rationalized system for approval, accreditation and ranking of Higher Educational Institutions with a verifiable and secured centralised database through technology-driven modern systems. Methodologies for facilitating Ease of Doing Business for the stakeholders, duly facilitating students in making more informed choices for selection of institutions/ programmes were also considered by the Committee.
After a series of deliberations, a High-Level Committee has submitted its draft Report on ‘Transformative Reforms for Strengthening Periodic Assessment and Accreditation of All Higher Educational Institutions in India’ to the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
In light of this, MyGov, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, seeks feedback and suggestions from all the stakeholders for the finalisation of the report.
This report has now been placed in the public domain until June 22, 2023.
Higher education research had developed solar cars and electric vehicles for 30000 Rs in a tamilnadu college , but on company commercial sale to public the price of electric bikes are higher from 70000 Rs to 1.5 lqcs for electric bikes
Price of electric bike is higher than petrol bike when the electric bike major part is a motor and battery and had no engine and a engine less bike need not be higher priced than engine gitted bikes and this electric models to be below fifty thousand Rupees and orice can be reduced by removing unnecessary devices in bike like a speed indicator that is a waste ehen its maxium speed is twenty to forty kmph
The shoonya campaign is to maximize the engineless electric bike sale by lowering the price of electric engine less that engine fitted petrol engine price and this will lead to the sale of electric vehicle and other wise it is unfair to use electric bike as in shoonya campaign and such lowering of prices in engineless electric bike is ok
Suggested Guidelines:1Group and categorize institutions as best, better, good and Not qualifiable. 2Follow relative rating among the same group and eliminate low ranking institutions 3Rating on parameters of Teaching Excellence based on peer and student survey feedback, Research Activities, Industrial Internship number and duration for students, Accredited Research Journal publication by students and faculty, Student Exchange program with Industry and Foreign reputed Universities, CSR and Non academic skill oriented overall opportunities and development of students, Continuous assessment method and parameters of evaluating student based on creative, academic, non-academic aspects, student faculty ratio, mentoring effectiveness and implementation, Industrial projects in pre-final and final year, CSR initiatives of the institution in rural development etc. 4Promotion of meritocracy not involving monetary, reservation, religious orientations in admission process 5Global Rank & Recognition
To the entire world.
I can bring back dead person alive
It's not a prank
It is 100persent possible and true
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Mr Prime minister,
We should teach our students civics and personal humanity so that they don't end up in crimes, but first the crime rates should be reduced by the government itself to do that our law and enforcement should be strong and be able to give a clear picture that a person doing crime cannot roam freely in our country (especially Mutiple crime records person). if we start from there we can trace back to the point where we are at strengthen our younger generations. Instead of increasing the speed fine and corporate tax increase the fine for rape and murder and petty cases which can reduce the crime rate a lot. If a crime is done and it you go to jail its better to sit in jail as the culprit gets free food and accommodation on government expense which is the taxpayers money.
We should be removing the tax system from our country which is a sati to country, its been ages our country is depending on taxes, Our government should become independent of the taxes from citizen
regular written feedback from students, employees should be conducted for institutions.
it will show ground reality and areas of strength, weakness
namastey pradhanmantri ji and priy bhartiya naagrik
vishay: development of UP MP NE and Bihar
bharat ke kuch khaas rajya jaise UP Bihar MP and NE aaj bhi bahut he peechhe hai, inko mukhya dhaara se jodne ke liye naye sankalp aur samaadhaano ko jarurat hai
1. international universities with proper security should be established so that local economy gets boost up
2. local tourism boost up so that western and southern Indian people tour these places to recharge the economy
3. ancient Vedic places to be more advertised so that people visit them easily and conveniently ( connectivity and tour guides)
4. local crafts, art, dance, music, cultural forms to be packaged and showcased in hotels and restaurants during the tourism visits
5. museums to be built in all the above mentioned states
6. Hindi belt must learn South Indian languages to facilitate the South Indian tourists
7. tourism industry, education industry art and crafts must form the backbone of these states.......soon
Reforms for Strengthening for Periodic Assessment and Accreditation of All Higher Educational Institutions
NEED TO CHANGE OR STRENTHEN ACCREDITAION BODIES
Employers complain that many graduates they hire are deficient in basic skills such as writing, problem solving and critical thinking that college leaders and their faculties consistently rank among the most important goals of an undergraduate education
6. Probably more practical knowledge, theory + practical can help to do job better ways after curriculam.
7. Introducing campus selection, or possible if interested startup initiation ,innovation encouragement . Need to validate and take it.
We have invented 0. We were on the top in science be it related to moon,planets. I remember Pathani Samanta who used a bamboo stick to measure distant objects in sky.We need to revive this. We are still ignorant about Our Rushi,Maharshi . In this land, we are not taught about our own people but others. I am very sad on seeing this. Our future generation won't be india centric. We see degradation in Math and science education in school. Schools take huge amount and pupil spend maximum time in school leaving less for parents. The working parents do want the same as they don't have time to spend time with pupil. The urban areas are less with open spaces like playground etc . All are commercialized especially in Bengaluru .We don't find schools of our liking. Hope Sridhar Vembu like erudite person would take this as challenge and grow their presence in other cities where we can learn more about india and its Rushi,Maharishi and science. GOI should have a open space for us 2 contribute.