- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Atal Tinkering Lab Marathon 2019 Phase 1: Quality Education
Tell us about the problems you face within your school and that might just be the theme of this year’s marathon and the entire country will work towards solving it. ...
Tell us about the problems you face within your school and that might just be the theme of this year’s marathon and the entire country will work towards solving it.
❖ Have you ever faced bullying in your school or online?
❖ Do you feel discriminated against?
❖ Are the surroundings of your school unsafe or unhygienic?
Or is there any other problem that you think could be solved for a healthy and peaceful society and its development. Here’s your chance to do something about it!
No problem is too trivial and every problem has a solution.
Remember it is not a sprint but a marathon, so go slow and think hard on what you want to achieve with your solution. Reach milestones along the way and work towards creating a big impact in the school environment and the wellbeing of yourself and others facing the same problem.
The winning entry will not just be a best creator of a solution but it will be an entry that has thoroughly understood the problem, thought of an innovative solution to the problem and implemented it within their school and imagined the scope of implementing in more number of schools. This contest is a part of the phase 1 of ATL Marathon 2019.
Quality Education- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Share your problem statements based on your experience in your school.
WHAT is the problem in your school that you wish you highlight?
Last date of submissions is 5th December, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only Indian citizens can participate.
2. Only students studying in school can participate.
3. Submit your problem statement (based on the above theme) answering the question along with your name, school name and class in the below ‘Submit Task’ box.
4. This is the first phase of the challenge. The shortlisted problem statements will go for the next phase of the challenge which is the Voting round.
For any queries, connect on- http://expd.pro/cgrms-atl/register/