- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design of Logo for MoEF&CC for World Environment Day, 2018
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) is the nodal agency in the Central Government for overseeing the implementation of India's environment and forest ...
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) is the nodal agency in the Central Government for overseeing the implementation of India's environment and forest policies and programmes relating to conservation of the country's natural resources including lakes and rivers, its biodiversity, forests and wildlife, ensuring the welfare of animals and prevention and abatement of pollution. While implementing these policies and programmes, the Ministry is guided by the principle of sustainable development.
• Conservation and survey of flora, fauna, forests and wildlife
• Prevention and control of pollution
• Afforestation and regeneration of degraded areas
• Protection of environment, and
• Ensuring the welfare of animals
These objectives are well supported by a set of legislative and regulatory measures, aimed at the preservation, conservation and protection of the environment. Besides the legislative measures, a National Conservation Strategy and Policy Statement on Environment and Development, 1992, National Forest Policy, 1988, a Policy Statement on Abatement of Pollution, 1992 and a National Environment Policy, 2006 also guide the Ministry's work.
World Environment Day: World Environment Day (WED) is celebrated globally on 5th June every year. Established by the UN General Assembly, it serves as an important vehicle to stimulate worldwide awareness of the environment. The primary objective of celebrating world environment day is to give human face to environmental issues, promote an understanding that communities are pivotal to changing attitudes towards environmental issues.
The theme: The theme of the World Environment Day is “Plastic Pollution”. Plastic pollution, mainly due to littering and unsafe disposal, is now-a-day’s major environmental concern.
We must realize the concern and do collective efforts to reduce our plastic footprint by way of adoption of methodology of refuse, reduce, reuse and recycle of plastic and getting people to change their behavior of throwing away plastic. This is the major environmental concern.
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites entries to design a logo for the Ministry.
The winning best 3 entries will be considered for cash award, certificate, memento and invitation for 5th June ceremony at Rajpath/India Gate, New Delhi
The last date of submission is 10th March, 2018.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions.