- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Poster; Create a Logo and a Slogan for World Oral Health Day 2017
About NOHP ...
This programme was launched to prevent, control and manage effectively, the burden of oral diseases in India. This comprehensive programme aims to make oral health services accessible, affordable and sustainable with onus on oral health promotion and disease prevention for good general health and well being.
Centre for Dental Education and Research-AIIMS
In addition to providing state of the art dental services, the Centre for Dental Education and Research, AIIMS also serves as the nodal agency and has been designated as the National Centre of Excellence for the implementation of the NOHP.
How the centre does it?
• The centre monitors the activities of the NOHP and convenes innumerable training activities, workshops and orientation programmes for dentists, auxiliary personnel, school teachers and health workers of other National health programmes in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to achieve the mandate of the NOHP.
• Development of Information, Education and Communication materials for the promotion of oral health and training of the oral health man power and various health personnel are also done at the centre.
• Development of various training manuals for Oral health manpower and allied health personnel is done by the experts at the centre.
• Besides, the centre also conducts research activities that contribute to achieving the mandate of the programme. These include development of cost effective diagnostic and treatment methods, surveys that give an oral health profile of the various districts and States in India.
• Experimental research activities testing tools that can help in a faster assessment of the dental condition of individuals and population groups are also done at the centre.
What we expect from you
You are required to design a poster and/or a logo and/or a write a slogan for the NOHP.
The theme is “Brush Your Way to Health”
• The poster, logo and the slogan should be relevant to Oral Health and should be based on the theme specified.
• The poster should be usable on our website/ social media such as twitter, Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage
• Has to be based on the theme specified
• Has to be submitted in MSWord / JPEG/PNG/PDF/TIFF format
• Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only.
• Logo should be designed in colour.
• The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
Your creative inputs would enable the organization to communicate better with the people and make the programme more effective.
Click here for terms and conditions