- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Photography Competition
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme is for celebrating “Diversity to Realise Unity” by a coordinated mutual engagement process between States, Union Territories, Central ...
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme is for celebrating “Diversity to Realise Unity” by a coordinated mutual engagement process between States, Union Territories, Central Ministries, and general public through linguistic, literary, cultural, sports, tourism and other forms of people to people exchange. Time and technology have narrowed down distances in terms of connect and communication. In an era that facilitates mobility and outreach, it is important to establish cultural exchanges between people of different regions, as a means to further human bonding and a common approach to nation-building. Mutual understanding and trust are the foundations of India's strength and all citizens should feel culturally integrated in all corners of India.
States and UTs in the country have been paired with another State/UT for carrying out a structured engagement with one another in the spheres of language, literature, cuisine, festivals, cultural events, tourism etc.
Under the EBSB campaign, States and UTs have been paired with each other. The list of paired States/ UTs can be seen here.
As a part of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat” activities, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is conducting Photography Competition to bring people together so that they become familiar with partner state’s language, culture, cuisines, heritage, tradition etc.
In this competition, participants from all over the country may submit photographs clicked by them of any aspect of their partner state. For example, a person from Tamil Nadu may submit photograph of J&K / Ladakh.
Last date for receiving entries is 5th April, 2020.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
Prizes for the contest:
• 1st prize: Rs. 5,000/-
• 2nd prize: Rs. 3,000/-
• 3rd prize: Rs. 2,000/-
• Five consolation prizes worth Rs. 1,000/- each
• Certificates to all winners
• Top entries will get featured on EBSB social media pages/website scroller everyday with name tags of the participants.