- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION FILM- Short Film Competition
On the occasion of Independence Day Celebrations, National Film Development Corporation, a unit of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has initiated to organise a Short Film ...
On the occasion of Independence Day Celebrations, National Film Development Corporation, a unit of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has initiated to organise a Short Film Competition through MyGov. A Short Film competition invites young amateur filmmakers (School/College Students) to make Short (maximum 3 minute) Films based on anyone of the themes given below. The Film should showcase the relevance of the messages even today in the 21st century.
The objective of the competition is to make the youth aware of the simplicity and high ideals of his life which eventually became his message to the world.
About the Competition :
1.The Short Film is open only for Indian Citizens who are amateur film-makers/ students from High schools/Colleges /University (both Public & Private)
2.The duration of the Short Film should be maximum 3 minutes.
3.The Short Film can be made in any of the 22 Official Indian Languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi /English.
4.The winning entries will be announced on a later date on MyGov.
5.The Panel of Jury, who will evaluate the competition, will be Experts on Gandhian Philosophy and Film Making.
6.The last date of Submission will be 31st August 2019.
1. “The future depends on what you do today”
2. “Freedom is being you, without anyone’s permission”
3. “I love my Freedom, I respect my Freedom”
Instructions to upload film:
1. Please upload your film on your youtube channel.
2. Login to MyGov/my submission .
3. In the comment section, copy paste your film youtube link here. (do not upload the film here )
4. Other details asked in Terms & Conditions for ID proof can be uploaded in PDF form here .
Top 5 Winner to be selected – can be awarded with Prize Money & Certificates
o 1st Prize – INR 40000/-
o 2nd Prize – INR 25000/-
o 3rd Prize – INR 15000/-
o 4th Prize – INR 5000/-
o 5th Prize – INR 5000/-
Click here to read Terms and Condition
For any contest-related query, write to :
National Film Development Corporation
4th Floor, Soochna Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org