- बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ
- Chandigarh UT
- गंगा की सफ़ाई
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Global Design Competition for National War Memorial
The Ministry of Defence, Government of India has conceived a National Memorial in order to honour the memory of all soldiers and their sacrifice. The Memorial is envisaged at a ...
The Ministry of Defence, Government of India has conceived a National Memorial in order to honour the memory of all soldiers and their sacrifice. The Memorial is envisaged at a central location in the national capital as a structure and space depicting the solemnity of the purpose. As a tribute to the brave, it would combine architectural aesthetics and public sentiment, and serve as a place for people to show their respect for the soldiers for their extraordinary efforts to protect the nation. The selected site is located in the heart of New Delhi, within the C-Hexagon of New Delhi and lies in the close vicinity of India Gate and Chattri. An International Design Competition is proposed for the design and implementation of this commemorative National Memorial.
This will be a two stage contest. Competitors will be required to submit their Stage 1 entries on https://www.mygov.in/, and the top nine entries selected from the Stage 1 submissions will be eligible to participate in the Stage 2 of the contest. Each of the shortlisted nine entries from Stage 1 will be eligible for a prize of USD 2,000 on submission of Stage 2 entry.
Selected nine Entries/Participants will be asked to submit detailed designs, including 3D Models and will be required to give a presentation before the jury on an assigned date. This global competition is open to all Designers having at least one team member as a qualified registered architect.
The top three winners will be eligible for awards of USD 30,000 (first prize), USD 25,000 (second prize) and USD 20,000 (third prize).
Last Date of Online Submission for Stage 1:- 4th October 2016 till 12:30 p.m..
Referral Documents for the Competition
FAQ for Registration, Login and Team Creation Process on MyGov. For further queries please contact: email@example.com
NOTE 1 - If user is submitting the entry as individual, he/she need to give his/her Affiliation/ Architect Registration Number. Type #Affiliation – Architect Registration Number in comment box while submitting the entry.
NOTE 2 - If user is submitting the entry as a team, he/she need to give his/her affiliation on team creation page while creating the team.
For any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org