- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Seeking volunteers under Accessible India Campaign (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan)
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) acts as a Nodal Department for matters pertaining to activities aimed at welfare and empowerment of the Persons with ...
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) acts as a Nodal Department for matters pertaining to activities aimed at welfare and empowerment of the Persons with Disabilities including effecting closer coordination among different stakeholders : related Central Ministries, State/UT Governments, NGOs etc. in matters pertaining to disability.
DEPwD has decided to launch the “Accessible India Campaign (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan)” as a nation-wide flagship campaign for achieving universal accessibility that will enable persons with disabilities to gain access for equal opportunity and live independently and participate fully in all aspects of life in an inclusive society. The campaign targets at enhancing the accessibility of built environment, transport system and Information & communication eco-System.
Through MyGov platform, we seek volunteers from the field of educational institutions, NGOs, PSUs and society at large to involve in various activities to give wide publicity to the Accessible India Campaign by conducting seminars, workshops, cultural activities, film and road shows fairs, exhibitions etc. either directly or through involvement of socially active groups and NGOs. These activities will make the greatest impact on achieving a barrier-free environment that allows free and safe movement, function and access for all, without obstacles, with dignity and with as much independence as possible. Users are requested to use "#" tag with the details containing name of volunteers, age, and educational qualification.
The details of volunteers should be submitted in JPEG/PNG/SVG format.
The details of volunteers should be usable on our website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
The last date of submission is 21st September, 2015.