- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Your Chance to Shine – Global Youth Song Writing Competition
Are you a young person aged between 13 to 30 years who is passionate about the health rights and well-being of children, adolescents and women, not just where you live but across ...
Are you a young person aged between 13 to 30 years who is passionate about the health rights and well-being of children, adolescents and women, not just where you live but across the country? Can you express your feelings and ideas about this in words and song? Then this is for you! Or, do you have a friend, sibling, or other young person you know who has singing talent and needs a chance to shine? Then share this with them.
• First, listen to the music track here (Link), This is the basic ‘anthem’ or theme tune to a big global event, The Partners’
Forum, happening soon in India.
• Then, if you feel inspired to enter our global youth song writing competition, then compose your own song, sing, record and send it to us.
• We want to make this a fun experience for you, so you can use a phone to record your song in audio/video format (including some foot tapping
dance moves if you want) on YouTube and share the link with us. It can be just a minute, or long enough (track length) for us to see your
We look forward to hearing your wonderful creations!
About the Partners’ Forum
The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (PMNCH) will hold a meeting of all partners dedicated to the Every Woman Every Child movement on 5-6 December 2018 in New Delhi, hosted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India. The Partners’ Forum will enhance momentum for the country implementation of the Every Woman Every Child Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health (2016-2030), and the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals more broadly.
Welcoming up to 1,200 partners, the 2018 Partners’ Forum will focus specifically on improving multisectoral action for results, focusing on best practices taken to scale both within and among the health sector and related sectors, including nutrition, WASH, education, infrastructure, labour, and others
The Partners’ Forum will also leverage new commitments to accelerate the implementation of agreements made at the various global summits, support multisectoral partnerships, knowledge, and accountability so that women, children, and adolescents can survive, thrive and transform the world we live in.
Shortlisted entries will win the chance to be featured widely on social media through MoHFW networks.
Winning entry will get an all-expense paid trip to Delhi in December.
Click here to read Terms and Condition
The last date for submission is midnight of 11th November 2018.
For any contest related queries, write to: