- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Design a Logo for Kerosene Free Chandigarh
Chandigarh – the “City Beautiful” use to receive 888 KL (KL – Kilo Litre – 1000 Ltrs) of Kerosene Oil every quarter (4 Months) of year. Kerosene is not a clean fuel and ...
Chandigarh – the “City Beautiful” use to receive 888 KL (KL – Kilo Litre – 1000 Ltrs) of Kerosene Oil every quarter (4 Months) of year. Kerosene is not a clean fuel and results in indoor air pollution (when used in cooking), which adversely affects the health especially of women & children. Kerosene is also a time consuming fuel (as compared to LPG) as carbon soot are continuously deposited on utensils while cooking. Police records shows that many burn cases (especially to women, children) happens due to using of Kerosene (unsafely) for cooking. Providing LPG connection to all urban social groups (APL,BPL,PH or AAY) will give them better access to cleaner fuel, would not only improve quality of life but will give a cleaner greener environment to city alongwith reducing the burden of cooking fuel Subsidies on the Government.
In this regard as per the announcement of our Hon’ble PM, Chandigarh Administration has launched a “Kerosene Free City” Scheme in which “deposit free / easy installment” LPG connection is being provided to eligible beneficiaries through their nearest Gas agencies.
For successful implementation & awareness of this initiative we request every citizen of India to design a logo for “Kerosene Free Chandigarh” initiative. The winning Logo will be made part of our Scheme documentation.
Winner will be given prize of Rs 5000.
The last date of submission is 15th March, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.